For Obama and Hillary, their time for their lawless antics will soon be over. It was an extremely stressful week for the crooked duo, where an 11-count indictment was handed down against one of Hillary’s minions connected to her Uranium One scandal. Then on Wednesday, we learned that a federal judge will be releasing 1.2 million documents chronicling their crimes, in what Judicial Watch is dubbing a “tsunami of information.”
If that wasn’t enough to send Obama and Hillary into cardiac arrest, the House intel committee has just released the memo detailing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials, where several committee members are dubbing the contents of this memo to be “bigger than Watergate.” Now these swamp rats are likely crapping his pants yet again, after an all-inclusive list of their “Deep State” criminals has just been released to the public for all of America to see.
As compiled by The Gateway Pundit, here’s a list of corrupt, criminal and treasonous operatives within the DOJ and FBI who need to be brought to justice.
1. Eric Holder
Holder was AG during Obama’s first term and he therefore was AG during not only during the fast and furious scandal but the many other corrupt activities that occurred during Obama’s first term. He signed off on the Uranium One deal where the Obama administration approved the sale of 20 percent of US uranium to Russia while at the same time, no doubt was involved in the cover up of FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia where the “FBI knew, as of November 2009, of criminal activities by Tenex, the U.S. affiliate of Russia’s nuclear energy agency, Rosatom.”
2. Loretta Lynch
Obama’s second corrupt AG oversaw the FBI and DOJ that set Hillary Clinton free during the email scandal after obvious criminal actions a week after Lynch met Bill Clinton on an Arizona tarmac in a botched clandestine meeting before the election. After the Trump win Lynch released the following bizarre video and call to arms for the deep state –
3. Robert Mueller
Dirty Cop and former FBI Head Robert Mueller is the epitome of the deep state. As head of the FBI he failed to prosecute anyone for emailgate, fast and furious, Clinton foundation, etc. He never recused himself as the special counsel in the Trump – Russia farce in spite of numerous conflicts of interest. His entire team is a group of deep state liberal corrupt attorneys and investigators. His investigation is a crime as exemplified by the recent report that the Mueller team unlawfully obtained transition emails from the Trump team that were protected under attorney – client privilege. Mueller is also famous for hand delivering uranium to Russia on an airport tarmac per Hillary Clinton instructions.
4. James Comey
Mueller’s partner in crime and protégé led the FBI after Mueller’s departure. He won a deep state award for best corrupt actor when he led the Clinton email investigation, treated it as a special case, and then let Hillary off with no charges. His presentation for why she should be let go was a masterpiece and showed he may also be a bit of a lunatic. He let Hillary go twice during the election in spite of obvious crimes to every American.
5. Sally Yates
The acting AG when President Trump took over who defied the President’s immigration order and was fired for doing so.
6. Rod Rosenstein
At Rosenstein’s recent testimony in front of the House he showed how truly creepy he is. He answered nothing and constantly sniffed his nose like a cocaine addict. He was involved in the Russia coverup at the time of the sale of Uranium One and he and Mueller have been accused of abusing ‘Secrecy Powers’ in hiding information about the Trump investigation from Congress for months.
7. Andrew Weissman
Weissman is one of the Trump haters on Mueller’s team who praised Yates for defying President Trump’s travel ban before being removed by Trump. The MSM praised her as well. Mueller’s selection of Weissman says it all. Weissmann is famous for pushing charges against Arthur Anderson and Merrill Lynch in the 2000’s that were eventually overturned by the Supreme Court 9 – 0 and an Appellate Court a year later. Thousands lost their jobs because of Weissmann’s errors. He has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. — Weissmann donated $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, $2,000 to the DNC in 2006 and at least $2,300 to the Clinton campaign in 2007.
8. Andrew McCabe
FBI Head after Comey was fired by President Trump, McCabe is in the middle of the scheme to overthrow the government. His wife ran for office in 2016 and her campaign received hundreds of thousands in Hillary related campaign donations at the same time McCabe was involved in the Hillary emails cover-up. In spite of this, McCabe didn’t recuse himself from the Hillary investigation until a week before the 2016 election. His name was on an email involved in drafting Comey’s exoneration of Clinton. The distribution list is all deep state
9. Peter Strzok
Nobody knew this crook’s name until a few weeks ago. The Lead Inspector on the Clinton email scandal and Trump – Russia farce. This guy had a god – complex and thought it was his mission to stop Trump and help Hillary. He’s a crook in every sense of the word and should be in jail and tried for treason.
10. Lisa Page
Strzok’s mistress at the DOJ. Another Trump hater in the deep state. She is on the Mueller investigative team and on detail from the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section – Investigated Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, at the DOJ.
11. and 12. Bruce and Nellie Ohr
He worked at the DOJ and she worked at Fusion – the company that slanders people for a living. Her specialty was with Russia and Trump. This was all kept secret until recently.
13. James Baker
The FBI General Counsel who is being reassigned by new FBI Director Christopher Wray following a leak investigation.
14. Peter Kadzik – Kadzik was a DOJ Assistant Attorney and was outed as a mole for the Hillary Clinton campaign in an email released by WikiLeaks.
15. Jeff Sessions
The biggest disappointment of the year. At first the thought was that Sessions was compromised but now he appears to be a card carrying member of deep state. He did everything he could to create the Mueller investigation and has done nothing to address the many Obama and Hillary crimes. He must go.
16. Chris Wray
The current FBI Director, Wray shows that he is part of the problem by allowing individuals like Baker and Strzok to move departments and McCabe to retire without being held accountable.
17. Aaron Rouse
He’s the Head of the FBI investigation into the Las Vegas shootings and murder of 59 concert goers and he’s a Comey appointee. The fact that we know so little and that the MSM is burying the story is proof of more FBI corruption related to this incident.
The Entire Mueller Investigative Team in addition to those listed above, below are the others on the Mueller team
18. Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice
— Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016
19. Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
20. Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York
— Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
21. Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. — Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
22. Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. -Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
23. James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. –Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
24. Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. — Rhee is a Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
25. Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
— Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
26. Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the WilmerHale firm.
27. Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Maryland. — Worked under Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein in Maryland.
28. Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
29. Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
While Trump does everything in his power to “drain the swamp,” the task has been increasingly difficult, as Obama and Hillary’s minions are riddled throughout the White House constantly doing the bidding of the previous administration and actively blocking federal investigations. But one federal judge is done playing around. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton warns that this massive document dump will expose even more corruption from the “Deep State,” warning that this “tsunami of information” will be something Hillary and Obama won’t be able to defend themselves against.